Race – Titan
Affiliation – Northern Forces
– Perfect dodge.
– Enemy creatures that are destroyed adjacent to White Tree Haunt do not generate exit mana.
– Destroy White Tree Haunt if on non-wood field.
(A) None N (C) None N (B) N&E&S&W S
Comment: The change in all four direction blind spot to single blind spot should help him a bit as there are many more creatures in PSP version who appears to have the ability to take a way dodge.
Race – Elf
Affiliation – Black Forest
– Magic Attack.
– If Elven Plaguedancer attacks (but does not destroy) a creature, that creature is rotated 180 degrees and cannot counterattack.
– While Elven Plaguedancer is on a Wood field, add 1 to the Activation Cost of adjacent enemy creatures
(A) Any 1 (C) None (B) S.
Comment: One of the popular Speed deck card. The change appears subtle, but definitely make her less popular.
Race – Goblin
Affiliation – Green Bandits
3 2 /2/3 2/1
– All adjacent opponent’s creature’s cannot dodge.
(A) N&E&W N/E/W (C) N&E&W (B) S
Comment: Here is one of those creatures who gets dodge counter. Goblin Basher had potential of attacking enemy with total of three damage if there are three creatures to attack; however, that doesn’t happen too frequently and fact is if it happens, given his attack of only 1 to each enemy, the chance is he will get countered and likely destroyed. So definitely was not worth 3 mana. Now with new change, despite reduction in 1 HP, 2SC with dodge counter ability makes him Dwarf Sniper of Wood. And no doubt, he will be popular not only in Goblin Deck, but for Wood unielemental deck users.
Thanks to the one of blog reader, I did not catch it but apparently Basher’s attack pattern has also changed to selective attack. This now make a bit more sense as it has the ability of Dodge counter. Otherwise, a bit overpowered in comparison to the Dwarf sniper.
Race – Elemental
Affiliation – Til Vorg Monarchy
– Any Water fields within the 2 fields in front of Reaper’s Golem is also treated as a Wood field.
– During your opponent’s turn, each time an allied creature is destroyed choose a creature from your graveyard with 3 or less Summoning Cost that is not Ultra Rare, and shuffle it into your library.
– All allied Elf creatures on adjacent Wood fields gain Invisibility
(A) N2 N (C) N (B) S
Comment: Personally, N2 (archer attack) is often hard to use. So this change appears improvement to me.
Race – Betrayer
Affiliation – Green Bandits
5/4 3/4 5/3 2
– Magic Attack
– Each time a Green Bandits creature is summoned to an adjacent field, your opponent puts the top card of their library into their graveyard.
– Each time a non-Wood enemy is destroyed, choose a Green Bandtis creature from your graveyard that is not Ultra Rare and return it to your hand.
(A) Any 1 (C) None (B) S
Comment: As most people who intend to use Noova is for his ability of supporting Green Bandits deck, I believe it is more important to have him survive on boarder longer than having extra attack power. So again, overall, I believe the change is improvement for Noova. Though still not sure, he is strong enough to be called ultrarare. Whether he will become better card with PSP version really depends how the rest of Green Bandits creatures be.