The patch applied a few days back were rather major one. Not only some of the new cards were added but some of those were truely new i.e. I never seen on either alpha card list that was released while back as PDF nor was on the HEX TCG Browser database site. Furthermore, there were major card balance changes. With all these together, it proves one thing. HEX is no different from other dTCG. It will continue to see balance fixes as we go along.
NEW KNOWN ISSUES
* At minimum resolutions Shards of Fate is difficult to use. The UI portion is obscured.
* Prime Blood Orb of Brutality is not functioning.
* Fixed the coin flip so that you have a chance to win in all situations.
* Cards in the graveyard are now viewable.
* Using the up arrow key will cycle through your last 20 chat entries you submitted.
* Added slash commands for social features: /friend, /ignore, /unignore.
* You can now chat on the Home page.
* Created card’s triggered and continuous fixes now work correctly. One example of this is Uzume, Grand Concubunny.
* Cards will now reflect the correct resource cost regardless of zone.
* Ancient Sentinel – Has been removed from the game to make room for Spearcliff Cloud Knight
* Ash Harpy now reads: Flight, Speed, Rage 4
* Battle Beetle now reads: [SOCKETABLE MAJOR]. (2) -> This troop gets Flight this turn.
* Blood Aura now reads: Target troop gets permanent +1[ATK]/+1[DEF] and Lifedrain.
* Blood Crazed Zealot now has no game text
* Blood Savant now reads: [B][B][B]: [BASIC] (1) -> This troop gets +1[ATK]/+1[DEF] this turn.
* Boltpaw Wizard now reads: (1), Sacrifice a troop -> Revert target troop. (1), Sacrifice a troop-> Target champion buries the top card of their deck.
* Bottled Vitae now reads: [BASIC] (2), Sacrifice this artifact-> Gain 1 health, gain a charge, and draw a card.
* Carrion Ooze name changed to Carrion Blob
* Chronic Madness now reads: Target champion buries the top 4 cards of their deck. Escalation – Shuffle this action into your deck, then permanently add 4 to the bold number in the text of each Chronic Madness you own in all zones.
* Crash of Beasts now reads: Create 1 Rhinoceros and put it into play. Escalation – Shuffle this action into your deck, then permanently add 1 to the bold number in the text of each Crash of Beasts you own in all zones.
* Demented Demolisher now reads: (3) Sacrifice this troop-> Void all resources from your deck.
* Elite Battle Tech now reads: When this troop enters play, create two Worker Bots and put them into play. Sacrifice two Robots you control-> Put target troop into its controller’s hand.
* Eternal Guardian will now correctly prevent damage to your other troops.
* Eternal Youth now reads: Gain 4 health. Escalation – Shuffle this action into your deck, then permanently add 4 to the bold number in the text of each Eternal Youth you own in all zones.
* Frost Wizard now reads: If a card would enter an opposing deck or graveyard, void it instead.
* Gas Troll now reads: Crush. When you play a ruby card, this troop gets permanent +1[ATK]/+1[DEF].
* Goblin Cooking Pot now reads: *[BASIC] (2), Sacrifice this artifact -> Deal 1 damage to each opposing champion. They each lose a charge and choose and discard a card.
* Hex Engine now reads: [ACT]-> Gain [2/0].
* Life Siphon now reads: Deal X damage to target opposing champion. Gain 1 health for each damage dealt this way.
* Mancubus now reads: [ONE-SHOT] [BASIC] (2)-> Gain control of target opposing troop with [ATK] less than or equal to this troop’s [ATK].
* Mystic Spiritwalker now reads: When this troop attacks, choose target troop you control. The next time that troop would be dealt damage this game, prevent it.
* Necrotic Merchant name changed to Windbourne Acolyte. Now reads: Flight
* Nelebrin Scout name changed to Nelebrin Skirmisher.
* Nuts and Bolts name changed to Stoneclaw Gargoyle. Now is a troop and reads: Flight. When this troop enters play, draw a card, then choose and discard a card.
* Phoenix Guard Aeronaut now reads: Flight. SOCKETABLE MINOR
* Protectorate Defender now reads: SOCKETABLE MAJOR. When this troop is destroyed, shuffle it back into your deck.
* Protectorate Sorcerer now reads: When this troop attacks, exhaust target opposing troop.
* Pterobot now reads: Flight. You pay (1) less to play this troop for each Robot and/or Dwarf you control.
* Ragefire now reads: Deal 2 damage to target champion or troop. Escalation – Shuffle this action into your deck, then permanently add 2 to the bold number in the text of each Ragefire you own in all zones.
* Repel now reads: Destroy target attacking troop.
* Shin’hare High Born now reads: When this troop dies, create two Battle Hoppers and put them into play.
* Sorrow now reads: Troops get -1[ATK]/-1[DEF] this turn.
* Spearcliff Cloud Knight – Has been added to the game in place of Ancient Sentinel. Spearcliff Cloud Knight has the old Phoenix Guard Aeronaut game text of Flight, Lifedrain, Steadfast.
* Spearcliff Pegasus now reads: Flight. When this troop enters play, gain 2 health.
* Stargazer now reads: [D]: (1), [ACT]-> Gain 2 health. [S]: (1), [ACT] -> Draw a card, then choose and discard a card.
* Uzume, Grand Concubunny now reads: At the start of your turn, create a random non-unique shin’hare and put it into play.
* Verdant Wyldeboar now reads: Speed. At end of turn, shuffle this troop into your deck. If you do, it gets permanent +4[ATK]/+4[DEF], then permanently loses this power.
* Vine Trap now has no game text
* Wall of Corpses now reads: Defensive. This troop gets +[DEF] equal to the combined [DEF] of troops in your graveyard.
* Shards of Fate
* Runic Monolith
* Spearcliff Cloud Knight
* Relentless Corruption
* Eldritch Shield
* Stoneclaw Gargoyle
* Windbourne Acolyte
* Ozawa, Cosmic Elder
* Daring Swordsman
* Scrap Welder
* Howling Ambush
* Soul Marble
* Curse of Oblivion
* Mastery of Time
* Comet Strike
* Menacing Gralk
* Cosmic Transmogrifier
* One Eye Open now reads: [D]: [BASIC],  -> Ready each troop you control.
* Running Deer now reads: [W]: [BASIC],  -> Gain 5 health.
* Bun’jitsu now reads: [B][B]: [BASIC], , Exhaust two troops you control -> Those troops transform into an Abomination with [ATK] equal to 3 plus their combined [ATK] and [DEF] equal to 3 plus their combined [DEF].
* Zared Venomscorn now reads: [B]: [BASIC],  -> Target troop gets permanent -1[ATK]/-1[DEF].
* Lionel Flynn now reads: [R]: [BASIC],  -> Target troop gets permanent +3[ATK]/+0[DEF].
* Feather Drifting Downriver now reads: [S]: [BASIC],  -> Target troop gets permanent Flight.
* Wyatt the Sapper now reads: [S][S]: [BASIC],  -> Draw a card.
* Nin the Shadow now reads: [S]: [BASIC],  -> Target champion buries the top three cards of their deck.
* (Do not use): Prime Blood Orb of Brutality now reads: [B]: When this troop enters play, target opposing champion reveals a number of cards from their hand equal to this troop’s [ATK]. You choose one of them, and they discard that card.
* Prime Ruby of Intensity now reads: [R][R]: When this troop deals damage to an opposing champion, each champion discards their hand and draws three cards.
* Prime Blood Orb of Cruelty now reads: [B][B]: When this troop deals damage to an opposing champion, you may put target troop from your graveyard into your hand.
* Sapphire of Mischief now reads: [S][S]: You may play this troop at any time you could play a quick action.
* Sapphire of Sky now reads: [S]: Flight
* Diamond of Duty now reads: [D]: Swiftstrike
* Wild Orb of Primordium now reads: [W]: +1[ATK]/+1[DEF]